Saturday 28 April 2012

Details

Hi everyone, welcome to oneworldofplanet!
All prices stated are in SGD, inclusive of shipping fees, and posters included (otherwise stated).
Collections will be done only via mass meet-up in the red line mostly north area of sg.
Collection via reg postage is not encouraged as there are posters! Additional charges will be added for reg postage. Contact me for details.
Payment to be done via bank transfer or mass meet-up.
Estimated reaching time after each batch close will be around 7-14 days.
Strictly no individual meet-ups! ONLY mass meet-ups will be conducted.
If you could not make it to the mass meet-up date I set, please wait for another date and not ask for individual meet-ups. Thank you.
All albums will be counted into hanteo charts!

I do supply!
Blogshops/fanbases who wants to take orders from me, please email or tweet to me, i'll reply with details!
Fanbases/suppliers who wants invoice to prove that the albums will be counted into hanteo charts, you can request from me.

After sending in your order form, i will reply you with a confirmation mail with my bank account number and you'll need to transfer the amount to my account before the dateline given, and send me a picture of your transaction receipt for me to confirm your payment.
If you do not have the transaction receipt, your orders will be cancelled.
Do send me another email if you do not receive my confirmation mail in case i missed your orders!

Please send in your order form in the format given to oneworldofplanet@hotmail.com:

Subject: Order form
Name:
HP No:
Twitter u/n:
Item(s):
Quantity:
Total amount:
Payment mode: mass meet-up/ bank transfer
Collection mode: mass meet-up/ reg postage

No comments:

Post a Comment